Join us for our Fall Women’s Conference – “Faith in the Spotlight,” on Friday and Saturday, November 15 – 16! We are thrilled to announce that our speaker will be national news correspondent and author Megan Alexander, and Leanna Crawford, a Nashville singer and songwriter, will be leading us in worship. Megan tackles important issues we as women may face, such as pursuing career passions, taking risks, keeping a marriage strong, raising a family, and upholding genuine faith. She challenges women to stand strong in their faith as they pursue their dreams and to keep pushing forward when the journey gets tough.
The conference will take place at our Ballast Point Campus, kicking off Friday evening at 7:00 p.m. and concluding Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $49 and include light refreshments Friday evening as well as a continental breakfast and boxed lunch on Saturday. We do not want financial limitations to prevent anyone from attending. If you have a need for financial assistance, please contact Lauren Cordner at Lauren@stfchurch.com.
Be sure to purchase your ticket soon! Invite a friend, co-worker, and neighbor to enjoy community with other women and be encouraged through God’s Word!
– Doors Open: 6:30 p.m.
– Program: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
– Meet & Greet: 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 16
– Doors Open & Continental Breakfast: 8:45 a.m.
– Program & Lunch: 9:10 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
More about Megan Alexander – Guest Speaker
• Emmy-nominated national news reporter and correspondent with Inside Edition who has also covered Thursday night football on CBS
• Author of “Faith in the Spotlight” with a new children’s book coming out in November
• Wife and mom of two young sons who splits her time between NYC/Nashville
More about Leanna Crawford – Guest Worship Leader
• New singer and songwriter who currently calls Nashville home
• Felt God called her into the music ministry, specifically reaching and speaking into the lives of young women, while on a 2012 Haiti mission trip
• Tours with Michael W. Smith, Matthew West, Jeremy Camp, Tenth Avenue North