Hurricane Dorian Relief
We will be collecting disaster relief supplies for the Bahamas again this Sunday! The company for which STF member Seth Johansen is a pilot is planning several more flights through next week.
Below is a list of needed items. Note that these are different from the items we listed last week. Also keep in mind that the people in the Bahamas who will be receiving these items have no running water, electricity and/or housing.
- Granola bars (individually wrapped)
- Canned ravioli, spaghetti, etc. (with pop tops)
- Canned fruit (with pop tops)
- Peanut butter and jelly (8 ounces or smaller, plastic if possible)
- Crackers (small boxes)
- Juice boxes or small juice containers
- Snacks (individually wrapped)
- Toothbrushes and/or toothpaste
- Paper towels
- Can openers
- Shampoo (8 ounces or smaller, no conditioner or lotion)
- Bar soap
- Hand wipes