Food for Thought
For the week of July 19, 2020
(Questions and Scriptures for further study & discussion)
WHAT’S YOUR HIGHLIGHT?
Looking back at your notes from this week’s teaching, was there anything you heard for the first time or something that caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
- When do you remember experiencing the joy of the Lord? What was happening in your life? Are you experiencing it in your life right now?
- Pastor Chip said, “Former sinners are the best ministers to current sinners.” How have you seen God use your past to impact others?
- Review Psalm 51. Where do you need to seek God’s forgiveness?
- Is there anything keeping you from confessing your sin and accepting the consequences?
- How is your time with God right now?
- What messes do you need God’s help to clean up?
RESOURCES & SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
“Call to Pray” We are encouraging the church to continue to lift up the Stage 1 Regathering in prayer with the Prayer Guide. https://stfchurch.com/stfprayer/
Mission Food Drive – Every day and especially on Friday’s, our church is feeding families in Tampa. Would you consider volunteering or being part as a Community Group? Email email@example.com for more info or go to https://stfchurch.com/events/ to see what needs we have this week.