Community Group Homework
For the week of April 28, 2019
1. What is one thing you are looking forward to this upcoming summer?
2. What do you do in the midst of incredible misunderstandings?
3. Looking back at your notes from this week’s teaching, was there anything you heard for the first time or that caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. Are there years missing in the “scrapbook” of your life? What was going on during that time?
2. What do the words found in Psalm 139:23-24 mean to you?
3. Read Matthew 6:12-15. What do you see as the major reasons some of your relationships have been lost or less than they should be?
4. Read Matthew 5:23-24 and Ephesians 4:31-32. Can you recall specific examples of the freedom you felt when you forgave someone else for hurting you?
TAKING IT HOME
1. Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, and James 5:16 Do you have someone involved in your life to whom you can go for advice? If not, why not?
2. What has been the highlight/benefit of being part of your Community Group?
3. How can the group pray for you?
Walk For Life
This fun-filled family event. Proceeds from the Walk enable our clinics to provide free services and support to over 2,000 clients per year who need to hear that God loves them and their babies and has a plan, purpose, and destiny for their lives.
Click below for more info!
Celebrate Recovery: crtampa.com
Every Thursday Night Including all holidays at the BP campus. Completely confidential.
- 5:30 – 6:15 PM
Dinner Full Dinner $6.00; Salad and Soup $3.00; Grilled Cheese $2; Children under 5 Eat Free
- 6:30 – 8:30PM
Large Group CR worship, followed by either a teaching or a testimony (which alternate). Small groups for discussion, gender and issues specific.
- 8:30 – 9:00 PM
Coffeehouse This is a time for fellowship and for meeting new people. Light refreshments are served with soft drinks and coffee. This is free for everyone.