CG Study Guide WAY TRUTH LIFE March 29, 2020 PDF version
Community Group Study Guide
For the week of March 29, 2020
The STF Go Team Trailer will be parked in front of our Ballast Point Campus. From 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, our Go Team leaders will be accepting food donations from our church and community.
Suggested Donation Items:
*14oz boxed cereal
*Instant Oatmeal Individual Packets
*Condensed Soups (10.5 oz cans)
*Canned Pasta (beefaroni, raviolis, spaghetti o’s)
*Peanut Butter (plastic containers NO JARS**
*Boxed Macaroni & Cheese
*Crackers (sleeves, saltines or Ritz)
*Individual servings of fruit
*Squeezable Jelly *NO JARS*
*Basic toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, etc.)
STF CODE BLUE REVIVAL – EVERY NIGHT 7:30pm
Just as “CODE BLUE” is called to revive a patient from the threshold of death, so it our CODE BLUE to revive, renew, and restore life into all those who are willing to receive the invitation to LIVE. Join us each night online at stfchurch.com or on FB at STF Church to hear a message of LIFE and to live life abundantly!
1. What is your favorite room in the house and why?
2. Complete this sentence: “Home is where . . .”
3. From this weekend’s sermon, which one statement, point or insight was most helpful, challenging or even confusing to you personally?
1. Read John 14:1-6. What comfort does Jesus offer his disciples?
2. If Jesus is the Way, do you feel you are on a bumpy dead-end street, or on a four-lane highway? Why?
3. In light of John 14:6, how would you respond to someone who says, ‘there are many ways to God”?
TAKING IT HOME
1. Read 2 Corinthians 5:1-10. How does Paul’s confidence in his future relate to John 14:1-3? What role does faith play in this?
2. How does Paul’s “home” affect his daily living (vv6-10)? How can knowing the location of your ultimate “home” affect your attitude on aging?
3. How does God’s purpose (v. 5) apply to a current crisis of yours and how can the group pray for you in light of it?