Community Group Study Guide
For the week of May 5, 2019
Thanks for being a part of your Community Group and have a great summer! This study guide will appear differently as this is a shortened version for self-examination or for shortened group time.
- If Jesus stopped by your house, what might he say to you?
- “Don’t worry about tomorrow.”
- “Take better care of yourself.”
- “Slow down – don’t be in such a hurry.”
- “We need to spend more time together.”
- “Put your phone down!”
- other: ____________________________________________
2. In order to know what we’re supposed to say “no” to, we should first figure out what we must say “yes” to. The following questions can help us figure out where we should be saying “yes” and “no.” Take a couple minutes to write down your initial answers to each of these questions.
What do I have to do? (Obligation)
What do I want to do? (Vision)
What do I love to do? (Passion)
What do I hate to do? (Drain)
What do I think God wants me to do? (God’s Will)
3. Read Luke 10:38-42. Jesus said Martha was “worried and upset about many things.” What are you worried or upset about right now?
Walk For Life
THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! This fun-filled family event. Proceeds from the Walk enable our clinics to provide free services and support to over 2,000 clients per year who need to hear that God loves them and their babies and has a plan, purpose, and destiny for their lives.
Click below for more info!
Check out stfchurch.com/events for all of the ways you can be involved at church or with one another this summer!