PRAYER WALL APP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• My Profile Information
• Prayer Request Submissions
• Icon Legend
• Questions or Issues?
• What is the purpose of the Prayer Wall App?
The purpose of the Prayer Wall App is to provide our church family and others with the ability to pray faithfully for each other’s prayer requests.
• What are the Prayer Wall App’s hours of operation?
The Prayer Wall App operates 24/7; however, prayer requests submitted after 9:00 p.m. will be reviewed and posted the following day after 8:00 a.m.
• How do I install the Prayer Wall App?
You can download the Prayer Wall App from the App Store or the Google Play Store at no cost.
• How do I create a new account? What information is required?
You can create a new account by completing the registration process. You will need to provide your first and last names, church, email address, and password.
• How can I use the Prayer Wall App?
As a general user, you can:
(1) submit a prayer request and select a date (if desired) that will move your prayer request to the top of the Prayer Team or Pastor wall on that specific date;
(2) see how many individuals pray for your requests;
(3) respond to comments from our Prayer Captains and Pastors regarding your prayer requests; and
(4) edit and archive your own prayer requests as needed.
• What is a Prayer Wall Team member, and how can I become one?
A Prayer Wall Team member is someone who has registered to pray faithfully for all prayer requests on the Team wall. You can become a Prayer Wall Team member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be added to our team.
• Can anyone download the Prayer Wall App and submit prayer requests?
Yes, anyone 18 and older can download the Prayer Wall App and submit prayer requests.
• What is the Education icon at the bottom of the screen?
The Education icon includes valuable resources for your personal use in your daily prayer life.
My Profile Information
• How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile by clicking on My Profile and then clicking on Edit. You will be able to edit your name and phone number. You may also change your password under My Profile.
• What are the password requirements?
Your password must contain the following:
(1) An uppercase letter;
(2) A lowercase letter;
(3) A numeric character;
(4) A special character (!, @, #, $, &, *, ~); and
(5) At least eight characters.
• What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, click “Forgot password?” on the Login screen. You will be asked to enter your email address, and a reset link will be sent to create a new password.
• What if my email changes?
If your email changes, send an email to email@example.com. You will be asked to create a new account with your email address.
Prayer Request Submissions
• How and when can I submit a prayer request?
You can submit a prayer request at any time. The Add Prayer Request button is located on the Welcome screen. Once you click on the button, you will be asked to add your Prayer Request Title and the content of your request.
• Can I keep my prayer request private so my name is not shown on the Team or Pastor wall?
Development is underway to include the ability to make your prayer request anonymous so others will not see your name on the Team or Pastor wall.
• Who sees and prays for my requests?
Our Prayer Captains and Prayer Team members see and pray for your requests. Our Pastors may pray for your requests as described below.
• How do I request that only pastors pray for my prayer requests?
In the Prayer Request Title field, begin the title with the word PASTOR (for example, “PASTOR: Brother’s Illness”).
• How will I know how many individuals have prayed for my request?
By clicking on your prayer request, you will be able to see the number of individuals who have prayed for that specific request.
• How many days will my prayer request show on the Prayer Wall App?
Your prayer request will be included on the Team or Pastor wall for seven days, at which time it will be archived. If the prayer request is edited or a date has been selected, the seven-day timeframe will restart.
• What does it mean that I can archive my prayer request?
You have the ability to mark your prayer request as archived, which will move it from your My Requests tab to your Archived Requests tab.
• Am I able to delete my prayer requests?
You will not be able to delete your prayer requests; you will have the ability to edit your prayer requests.
• I received a notification to update my prayer request if needed before it is archived. How do I update my request?
If you receive this archive-pending notification, you can open your prayer request, click Edit, and update your request. The auto-archiving clock will restart after your edited request has been posted to the Team or Pastor wall.
• I received a comment on my prayer request. Who is it from? Can I respond to the comment?
You may receive a comment on your prayer request from one of the Prayer Captains or Pastors. You can respond to their comment if desired.
• Why was my prayer request rejected?
Your prayer request may be rejected if it is not consistent with the terms and guidelines of the Prayer Wall App. You may resubmit your edited prayer request.
• How can I turn notifications on and off?
Click on the three-bar symbol on the top left corner of the Home screen, which will take you to the Church screen. Click on Settings and then turn notifications on or off under Allow Notifications.
• Will I receive notifications while in the Prayer Wall App or outside of the Prayer Wall App?
If you view the Prayer Wall App, internal notifications will appear if you click the bell icon on your Welcome screen. If you are not viewing the Prayer Wall App, you will receive sound and screen notifications.
Questions or Issues?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.